With every new year, we anticipate newness. And as your Chinese counterparts around the world are preparing to welcome the Lunar New Year you may wonder what’s so new about the New Year?
Why do people celebrate it as though new opportunities will automatically open up in the new business year?
But nothing magically happens overnight to warrant business growth. You still get 24 hours in a day and the world around you has not experienced any significant transformation.
Merely stepping into a new cycle does not guarantee new opportunites.
In this episode we reflect on:
- What needs to change in the new year to yield higher returns
- Action plans you need to implement in the new year
- Things you should not bring into the new business year
- Where should you introduce changes in your business?
- Should you tweak your strategic plans?
- Or to tighten up execution?
- Maybe you need to consider alternate perspectives with an open mind?
Nothing new will take place until you adopt a new mindset and form new strategies with new action plans. When you make new choices, form new habits and exercise a fresh outlook then you may see new opportunities opening up.
Entering a new cycle can be a new beginning if we change the way we think. Otherwise, we’ll be going around the cycle the same old way, getting the same kind of results.
Resources and Show Notes
- What needs to precede implementing new activities
- 3 Core Business Mindsets For Women Starting Home Businesses
If you prefer visuals, watch this video on Reflections with Louisa.