So you’ve decided to teach online and you’ve found your niche topic.
But what if the online course you want to create is already being taught by stronger brands and more authoritative figures?
Again, we hear the negative self-talk asking “Why would anyone want to listen to me?”
Should you forget about this online course and look for other topics? Topics that no one has every offered?
What if we tweak the question a little and ask:
How can you offer the same subject and still have people interested in buying your online course?
To help you get clarity on the next step, Louisa asks three questions in this episode.
In this episode we also discuss:
- The 12 cellist of the Berlin Philharmonic playing the Beatles
- Best sellers like the Casino Royale are adapted into movies and remakes
- And how Annie has evolved from a poem to cartoon strip to podcast and later movie and musical
- What attract you to consume different rendition of the same piece of work
In this episode, we consider:
- Three ways to help you discover where your domain expertise lies
- Reflect on what you will do with the talents you have
- Consider how you can help others with your skill sets
- Ask: what are you not sharing with others that could make an impact in their lives?
Someone out there is waiting for your digital course right now to learn what you have to teach.