Trainers and teachers design courses regularly. But if this is your first time creating courses, you may hear negative self-talk attacking your confidence:
- “Oh, but I’m not an expert.”
- “Who would listen to me?”
- “What am I good at?
- “”What can I teach?”
We discuss how you can counter these negative voices shouting in your head in the episode.
Is teaching online just for teachers, trainers, and coaches?
Or is it possible for everyone to do so?
Let’s reflect on a few questions to help you come up with ideas about topics that you can teach. Topics that you are good at and are passionate about.
Often, we take our skills for granted. At the end of the session, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the specialty and authority you have in your niche area
In this episode, we consider:
- Three ways to help you discover where your domain expertise lies
- Reflect on what you will do with the talents you have
- Consider how you can help others with your skill sets
- Ask: what are you not sharing with others that could make an impact in their lives?
Someone out there is waiting for your digital course right now to learn what you have to teach.
Resources and Show Notes
And if you prefer visuals, this is the video version of the podcast series on Reflections with Louisa.